Thursday, April 29, 2010

What would be cute songs for teenage couples?

I'm 13 and me and my boyfriend are having a little trouble finding a cute song. What do u have in mind?What would be cute songs for teenage couples?
Runner Runner - So Obvious


The Maine - I must be dreaming


A Cursive Memory - Everything


Sing It Loud - No one can touch us


Relient K - I must have done something right


Something Corporate - Punk rock princess


The Starting Line - Best of me


Dashboard Confessional - As lovers go


The All American Rejects - I wannaWhat would be cute songs for teenage couples?
i hope you dance-lee ann womack


crush-David A.


love story,i'd lie,our song-Taylor swift


You belong with me_taylor swift.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD7QYLZ9P鈥?/a>





lol idk. but i like this song haha
Wherever You Will Go - The Calling


or


Far Away - Nickelback





Those are two great ones to me!





Best of wishes :)
  • ink cartridge
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment