Thursday, April 29, 2010

What was your happiest years teenage? 20s? 30s? 40s? 50s? 60s?

I guess this is aimed at older people but anyone can answer, i wanted to see what years you thought were the best? ie some people say life begins at 40 etc etc etc. so what was your happiest years (which decade) and why?What was your happiest years teenage? 20s? 30s? 40s? 50s? 60s?
Teenage, and early 20's were my best years, I hit some hard times by my mid 20's and went through hell getting my mind sorted and getting out of the addictions i had become owned by! Im now in late 40's and still have addictions but im not as bad...What was your happiest years teenage? 20s? 30s? 40s? 50s? 60s?
I can't really decide which was or is best....


I was married in my 20's - single in my 30's - found God in my 40's - now 56 and i'm finding i like myself now all the layers are peeled away and the real me has emerged and i like it - i'm emotionally and mentally stronger, and have more wisdom LOL...each decade has had it's own unique pleasure.


One thing i do know for sure i hated my teenage yrs - would never want to go back there : )
Late teens and early 20's was my age of discovery.


35, now, isn't bad either. More confidence, financial independence.
I may still be a teenager, but my 30s are my happiest years.


Haha, just kidding.





I guess I haven't lived long enough to answer this yet. 0.o
Teens, 20s, and early 30s.





Aged 38.
20s
i had fun in my 20's 30's is so so looking forward to 40's

No comments:

Post a Comment