Thursday, April 29, 2010

Does anyone know the percentage of teenage girls that masturbate?

I'm now entering my teenage years and do any of you know the percentage of teenage girls that masturbate?


Thanxs a lot!Does anyone know the percentage of teenage girls that masturbate?
100% this applies for all age groups and sexes (post puberty, with a few exceptions) everybody has at one point in their life done it, think of it this way, you can bet your *** even the pope has done it and probably still doesDoes anyone know the percentage of teenage girls that masturbate?
Most won't admit to it..... but this is the internet so I'll admit I do....


My last boyfriend knew...and I think I've implied it to my friends... Don't worry, its normal, even if some people don't do it, its good to know about your body and what you like.


If I had to guess Id say about 50% would occasionally at some point in their teens, those who don't probably don't cos they can't ';make themselves feel good';
There aren't many reliable surveys becuase many people won't answer honestly. But it doesn't really matter. Plenty of guys and plenty of gals do it. If you like it go for it.
Hey,


This is the internet so I'll admit I do...


Its great though, who wouldn't?


The percentage is around 95%, and the other 5% won't admit it, LOL.





X
Uh, no? I mean, yea a lot of us do it or have done it, but I don't think there are stats for it...at least I don't know lol.
I masturbate.


I don't know the percentage though?


Why wouldn't you want to?





IT'S GREAT!





hope this helps.


xxx
You will never know the percentage


Most girls wouldn't admit to masturbating


So your out of luck there i guess
99%of people of teen/adult people masturbate,the other 1% lie about it.
It should be 100 per cent, perhaps a little more.


Go ahead and enjoy, honey.
I dont know the % but i can guess at about 80%.

No comments:

Post a Comment